Montag, 28. Februar 2011

LeMagass T-Shirt collection (spring 2011)

ahoi babes and bitches! this one's for you!

here is a look at my new T-Shirt collection, available only in 2 shops in Berlin/Germany and directly through me. 
the shops who carry ALL LeMagass collections: 

the collection is limited to 60 pieces (10 sweatshirts, 35 T-Shirts and 15 bags) and once it's gone, I'm afraid it's gone. I might produce some more, I might not. dependig on the feedback and my mood (I'm not moody or bitchy-vicious, I just think sometimes it's better to move on and concentrate on what's to come instead of repeating oneself). < knowing this is not necessarily the wisest business decision, I believe it's in the "artist's" nature to decide whether to create something small and exclusive (and usually don't earn anything off it) or doing a manufactured series (that might pay your latte and chedder bagel)...

it is crucial to me to sell them in order to plan a new design, so if you think you want one of them for you or as a present: please ORDER. 
the prices:
ALL Bags: 17 € (retail final price)
ALL T-Shirts: 40 € (retail final price)
ALL Sweatshirts: 70 € (retail final price)
*prices may slightly vary from shop to shop...

all items come in a specially customized PIZZA BOX, an XL BOX for the sweatshirts.




much effort was put into the idea process/development and execution, but it was fun too (I almost forget how much I enjoy creating new things, after all the strain of business, promotion and selling the end-product)...

KISSES
Mavin

PROMO pics:

style: STALIONS DO IT BETTER
(T-Shirt boys)
style: STALIONS DO IT BETTER
(T-Shirt girls)
style: STALIONS DO IT BETTER
(Sweatshirt - unisex)
 
style: 7 Up
(T-Shirt boys)
style: 7 Up
(Sweatshirt boys)
style: 7 Up
(T-Shirt girls)
 style: 7 Up
(Bag)
style: 7 Up
(Tanktop unisex ° PROMO ONLY °, available in summer 2011)
style: 7 Up
(Tanktop unisex ° PROMO ONLY °, available in summer 2011)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen