Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

last month's "Insight" SALE

so, for those who follow me on facebook and/or know me personally, got the chance to drop by at the cool "Insight" store during Fashion-Week at the beginning of July 2010 and shop around for cool vintage items, I got on sale there. Besides my fleamarket activity during the spring/summer/fall season, I plan to do this kind of thing ocasionally. regarding on a) mood, b)availability of space/temporary showroom and of course c)fresh stuff I gathered around I will get out there and hustle my stuff... beware of my goodies. my goodies, my goodies, my goodies, not my goodies :-) (sorry, couldn't resist using this fab ciara quotation)


pics inside:
LeMagass SALE@"Insight" (Pappelalle 7) (July 2010)
POLKA-DOTTED Blouse with belt, size 38/40
(STILL AVAILABLE)

Jewelley Table
Like a Butterfly (shoulder-padded Sequins Top)
Marie & Kamila (kindly posing for moi)
Sweaters,Bodysuit (aka Catsuit) & Tweety Tee

Inside "INSIGHT" with a cameo by someone very special

 


xxx mavin xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen